Now it’s no secret that Rome wasn’t built in a day (apparently it actually took 1,000,000 plus days) and we know you’re ‘grinding’ to build the next Amazon, Apple or online platform! While doing so there are many great billionaires who had jobs when they first started their business (Steve Wozniak, Phil Knight and Jamal Edwards) and if you’re looking for some extra Christmas funds we’ve compiled a list of some roles you can carry out while working on the next big thing.
JD SPORTS – https://jdfashionplc.team.careers/search/11760
Now we’ve all had the iconic JD Sports bag at some point in our lives and if you need to clock up some extra hours while you’re working on your dream check out the vacancy available at their Lakeside store in Thurrock.
PART TIME BOOKKEEPER AT FUTURE LONDON ACADEMY – https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2312092891
Future London Academy is an e-learning organisation who’s mission is ‘to erase borders between creative communities from different countries and to inspire people around the world to achieve more every single day.
If you have any accounting experience this could be good for you as they’re looking for a part-time bookkeeper!
The iconic haven for trainers has many stores across the country but we’ve managed to find a part-time cashier role for almost ANYONE who wants to make some extra income while getting their business off the ground.
In addition to not needing ANY previous retail experience, here are the other points they’re looking for:
- 0-3 months of retail experience
- Confident and comfortable engaging customers to deliver an elevated experience
- Exude a friendly and positive demeanor at all times
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one’s enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products
- Initiates completion of tasks or activities without necessary supervision
- Flexible availability – Including nights and weekends