ConnecMe2 is an opportunities platform focused on providing opportunities for people who want to pursue careers across various industries.
As our platform is developing we require a marketing manager to help take our following and the launch of our new app to the next level.
The candidate will be managing 1-2 graphic design and video editing junior members of staff and duties will be as follows:
1. Creating and executing an effective strategy to increase the reach and exposure of our brand with potential users and organisations we can work with in the future
2. Creating and executing a strategy to genuinely increase our followers across our social media channels (inline with our company targets).
3. Overseeing the creation of our weekly output of content across social media.
4. Reporting on our social media progress across Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook.
5. Creating ad-hoc social media content where needed.
You will be reporting directly to our head of new media and we require someone with the following skills:
- Social media/PR background (important)
- Highly organised
- Consistent with meeting deadlines
- Able to use Excel and create reports
- Ability to create graphics using Photoshop and short social videos using Adobe Premiere
- Understanding of executing paid social campaigns (desirable but not required)
If you’d like to apply or have any questions, please send a CV and a cover letter explaining why you’d like to be a part of this team to email@example.com
Part-time: 20 hours per week (min)
Salary: £1,200-£1,360 per month
Deadline: APPLY ASAP
You will be required to start on Monday 21st June