Starting immediately, Econ Films are looking for a new Production Co-ordinator / Junior Production Manager to join their growing team! They are a mission-driven company, set up to share ideas, with integrity. Hiring on a rolling basis, so if this is right for you, apply away with your CV and why you are suitable for the job!
looking for someone to join our fast-growing team, initially for 3 months with a view to extending. Working with the Head of Production, you'll be helping out all the way through the production process, primarily focusing on production but filling in with editorial and audience/distribution too.
- Arranging client and contributor consultations for virtual studio
- Maintaining freelance directory
- Scheduling and booking of crews, studio and facilities
- Monitoring of costs for projects and finance support
- Assisting with staff scheduling and leave records
- Putting together call sheets, risk assessments and schedules
- Compiling and running our social media calendar
- Archive research
- Researching and writing briefs
- Ad hoc requests as required
- Working on budgets and schedules, as required
Staff are currently working remotely, but will be back in office once the situation allows.